A gorgeous neighborhood filled with trees, water, and iconic homes.
WELCOME TO POTOMAC
WHAT TO LOVE
- Engaged community
- Spacious lawns
- High achieving schools
- Unparalleled luxury real estate
- Extremely safe area
- Access to the Potomac River
- Potomac Palisades Conservation Park. This park is a dedicated environmental preserve. Here, visitors can enjoy the serenity of nature, as the park is filled with green space and overlooks the Potomac River. Additionally, park goers marvel at the space’s gorgeous cherry trees.
- Founding Fathers in Potomac. This eatery is a Certified 3-Star Green Restaurant, making a conscious effort to utilize reclaimed and recycled materials. Here, almost everything is made from scratch—meals, desserts, sodas, and so much more! Plus, the restaurant is completely owned by over 40,000 farmers, bringing in top ingredients from American family farms to create the most exquisite dishes.
- Potomac Paddlesports. Interested in rafting, kayaking, or standup paddleboarding? Potomac Paddlesports will outfit you with all the necessary gear and equip you with the skills you need to take off paddling down the Potomac River. Whether you’d like a relaxing day on the water or an adventurous whitewater experience, Potomac Paddlesports has something for everyone.
- Falls Road Golf Course. Scenic rolling terrain creates optimal golfing conditions at Falls Road Golf Course. Here, you can hit the course solo or perfect your skills with lessons offered by certified instructors and PGA professionals. After your round of golf, be sure to stop by the newly-designed clubhouse, which offers food, refreshments, and all the golfing gear you could ever imagine.
- Bells Mill Elementary School: Grades PK–5, Public (Test scores are far above the national average)
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal School: Grades PK–12, Private
- The Bullis School: Grades 2–12, Private
- Herbert Hoover Middle School: Grades 6–8, Public
- Winston Churchill High School: Grades 9–12, Public
- Walt Whitman High School: Grades 9–12, Public